Access to data empowers citizens to make better decisions. Last week, we published a data visualization package that allowed leaders and parents in Wichita Public Schools to see the trends in data for our local District. Today, we are offering a simple template for any school district to deploy – for free.
There is currently no central repository for school district data in our community, or in many around the country. We recognize that school leaders are trying to chart a course forward AND communicate with their stakeholders. To that end, we hope this easy to deploy model, based on a simple Excel spreadsheet, will encourage the widespread sharing of information in a local community so parents, teachers, and staff can understand the state of COVID in their schools.
Help us empower citizens by sharing this information with your school leaders.
- Briefs (2)
- Cornerstone on Candor (3)
- Empowering Citizens with Data (3)
- Know Your Colors (7)
- Know Your Numbers (10)
- Per Aspera in Ad Astra (2)
- Power BI Metrics (10)
- Webinars (9)
- COVID Death Date Analysis
- Key Metrics and Analysis for Kansas
- Wichita Public Schools COVID Data
- Who’s Missing in the Discussion of School Gating Criteria
- School District COVID Tracker Model & Visualizations