Best viewed on desktop
We know that good data empowers citizens to make better decisions. To that end, we’ve created this tool for parents, staff and district leadership.
We’ve provided these additional analysis:
- Key Metrics and Analysis for KansasKansas hospitalizations, deaths, cases, and estimated infectious (contagious) cases for Kansas.
- COVID Death Date AnalysisWe’ve curated a set of visualizations and trends to help you see what’s happening as KDHE reconciles their vital statistics.
- Analysis – Probable CasesSince KDHE adopted the CDC’s new Probable Case definition, new probable cases increased by 435% while positive test results increased by about 75%. Check out our Live! video and learn more.
- Analysis – Kansas School Gating ComparisonCheck out our map comparisons of school gating criteria for Kansas.
- Sedgwick County School Gating CriteriaCheck out our latest school analysis of the current status of the virus in Sedgwick County.