Best viewed on desktop
We have put together the Sedgwick County School Gating Criteria. This deck includes Comparison of Standards for School Gating Criteria, Sedgwick County’s 2 week cumulative incidence rate per 100,000, percent positive rate over 14 days, and the trend in County incidence rate, as well as South Central Kansas Hospital capacity and Sedgwick County’s current status using community spread.
We’ve provided these additional analysis:
- COVID Hospital Capacity AnalysisWe’ve curated a set of visualizations and trends to help you see what’s happening as KDHE reconciles their vital statistics.
- COVID Death Date AnalysisWe’ve curated a set of visualizations and trends to help you see what’s happening as KDHE reconciles their vital statistics.
- Key Metrics and Analysis for KansasKansas hospitalizations, deaths, cases, and estimated infectious (contagious) cases for Kansas.
- Analysis – Probable CasesSince KDHE adopted the CDC’s new Probable Case definition, new probable cases increased by 435% while positive test results increased by about 75%. Check out our Live! video and learn more.
- Analysis – Kansas School Gating ComparisonCheck out our map comparisons of school gating criteria for Kansas.