Best viewed on desktop
We’ve provided these additional analysis:
- Key Metrics and Analysis for KansasKansas hospitalizations, deaths, cases, and estimated infectious (contagious) cases for Kansas.
- COVID Death Date AnalysisWe’ve curated a set of visualizations and trends to help you see what’s happening as KDHE reconciles their vital statistics.
- Analysis – Probable CasesSince KDHE adopted the CDC’s new Probable Case definition, new probable cases increased by 435% while positive test results increased by about 75%. Check out our Live! video and learn more.
- Analysis – Kansas School Gating ComparisonCheck out our map comparisons of school gating criteria for Kansas.
- Sedgwick County School Gating CriteriaCheck out our latest school analysis of the current status of the virus in Sedgwick County.