In February’s issue of Candor, a new online journal serving Wichita, we take a closer look at the data used to open schools and wonder – where are the criteria related to student health? Author Joy Eakins reminds us that COVID’s impact on adults is not the only cost to consider and helps us understand why the American Academy of Pediatrics advocates “all policy considerations for school COVID-19 plans should start with a goal of having students physically present in school”… read the entire article on Candor.
Afterwards, check out the latest Wichita Public School COVID Tracker. Not in Wichita Public Schools? We have a template available to use for free that’s built on a simple Excel model. Help us share the word with your district.
- Briefs (2)
- Cornerstone on Candor (4)
- Empowering Citizens with Data (3)
- In The News (3)
- Know Your Colors (7)
- Know Your Numbers (10)
- Per Aspera in Ad Astra (2)
- Power BI Metrics (12)
- Webinars (9)
- COVID Hospital Capacity Analysis
- COVID Death Date Analysis
- Wichita Chamber Business Accelerator Podcast
- Needle Marks: Ranking Kansas
- Key Metrics and Analysis for Kansas